Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Amuse Studio Carve On


Let's Get this Party Started!  Over the next several days I will be posting ideas using products from the brand New 2014 Amuse Studio Holiday Catalog!  One of my favorite card making occasions is Halloween!  I love Halloween/Fall and all the colors that go with it.  

I die cut the triangle from the Banner Die set three times and then colored them with Copic markers to look like candy corn.  I added a bit of Diamond Glitter over top of the orange for some added sparkle!

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Carve On SHMC070
Cardstock:  Sugar, Marigold, Habanero, Onyx Polka Dot
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Mini Banner Die Set TAD0100, Embossing Powder, Quickie Glue Pen, Diamond Glitter, Orange & Black Baker's Cording,  Copic Markers YR68 Y19, 3D Foam Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!