Thursday, October 30, 2014

Amuse Studio Snowflakes


Today I used Cherry & Azul card stock - love the colors together!  The white embossed snowflake really shows up beautifully on the Azul card stock.

Amuse Studio Products:  SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Snowflakes SVSG086, Cozy Back SVSD072 
Cardstock:  Cherry Petitie Pinstripe, Sugar, Cherry, Azul
Ink: Onyx Versafine, Versamark
Other:  Circle Nestabilities, White Embossing Powder, Mini Banner Die Set, Clear Dots Twinkle Stickers, Cherry Baker's Cording

While I had a few pieces and parts out making the card above I decided to make another similar card with a little different arrangement.  I love the color combination of Cherry & Azul with the Cherry Pinstripe!  

The sentiment is from the Amuse Studio Very Merry stamp set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!