Friday, October 10, 2014

Chalkboard Cards

My card inspiration came from the chalkboard stand that I have in my stamp room!  I have seen lots of cards using this fun chalkboard design and thought it would be fun to try using all Amuse Studio products.  I decided to make Halloween cards.  The Spooky Chalkboard card I made for a Swap that I was involved in so I made several of them.  

The chalkboard look is quick & easy to accomplish.  You can use many different dies to create the "legs" of the board.  I used a die from my Nestabilities Labels 1 collection and ran it thru my Cuttlebug die cutting machine.  

Amuse Studio Products:     SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Carve On, Halloween Fiesta, Peculiar Potions
Cardstock:  Kraft, Onyx, Slate Woodgrain, Pumpkin, Habanero, Margarita, Hibiscus
Ink:  Versamark, Onyx Versafine
Other:  Detail Scissors, White Embossing Powder, Static Magic, Heat Tool, Orange Baker's Cording, Orange & Black Baker's Cording, Nestabilities Labels 1, White Chalk


Halloween Papel Picados Banner - Digital Download  DAS0002  $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!