Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Little Treat...


 So I was at Dollar Tree a couple of weeks ago and found these cute little mini packs of Tic Tics.  They are miniatures!  I got lucky when I realized that the Chapstick box from Silhouette was the perfect size for the little tic tacs!  Oh yea, I love it when that happens!  I made a few for Halloween and now I'm on to a Christmas theme!!  
I was able to use all Amuse Studio products except for the black card stock because I didn't want any white showing.  

Amuse Studio Products:     SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Snowflakes, Not A Creature Was Stirring
Card stock:  Black Recollections, Cherry, Sugar, Christmas Sweater
Ink:  Versamark, Onyx Versafine
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Circle Nestabilities, Cherry Chevron Ribbon, Onyx Baker's Twine, Hole Punch, Silhouette Chapstick Tote File #66174

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, you've been knocking it outta the park with your Christmas stuff girl...AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!