Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shelf Reorganization!

I did a little organization project a couple of days ago.  I was really wishing that my Amuse Studio inks were more accessible.  I was using the Snapware and it was fine but I really love seeing all the pretty colors on my shelf!  I did have to remove the dowel rods from the bottom two shelves and find a place for all the Papertrey Ink ribbon that I had on the dowels.   I don't use the PTI ribbon as much any more and decided I would put it in a drawer with some other ribbon.  I am so excited to see my Amuse Studio Inks all lined up and even more thrilled that they fit perfectly!  I purchased the shelf quite a few years ago - Here is what it used to look like before I reorganized it!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa! Very pretty! How do you get your ribbon rolls to stay on the shelf w/o rolling off? Do you use a label maker to label all your ink pads? You are SO organized! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!