Monday, November 17, 2014

Snowflake Merry Christmas

I saw this idea on Pinterest and I was anxious to try it using Amuse Studio products.  I would like to make a few more and use different colors of ink for the snowflake.  


Amuse Studio Products:     SHOP AMUSE STUDIO 

Stamps:  Snowflakes, Very Merry
Card stock:  Sugar, Onyx, Recollections Black for die cuts
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Quickie Glue Pen, Merry Die, Clear Twinkle Stickers

I cut one merry die using Sugar card stock and three more using the Recollections Black card stock.  This is so that you see the black layers underneath. It looks really cool!  

I also masked off the word Christmas from the Hello Christmas (see below) which worked out perfectly!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!