Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanks a Latte...

My inspiration for this card came from the Starbucks Gift Card that I found in the shape of the to go cup.  I thought it was a perfect fit with Amuse Studio's Perk Up & Need to Venti dies.  I have the to go cups sort of hanging like ornaments from the pine branch.  
I was also pleased that the To Go Cup Gift Card fits perfectly in the Amuse Studio Gift Card Insert Die...that was a bonus!  

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Perk Up, Snowflakes, Handdrawn Trimmings
Card stock:  4 bar size Cherry Pinstripe card base, Slate, Cherry, Sugar, Christmas Sweater Patterned Paper
Ink:  Slate, Onyx Versafine, Versamark
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Perk Up Dies, Need to Venti Dies, Gift Card Insert Die, Cherry Twinkle Sticker, Hole Punch, Silver Elastic Cording, Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Cherry Organdy Ribbon


2 comments:

  1. Melissa, fantastic card . . . and just perfect for holiday gift giving for teachers, coworkers, etc. Is that a full size card or a 4-Bar? Great colors . . . and I have all the stamps you used in your card!! Thanks for sharing such a cute idea.
    Nance in Reno

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nance - Thank you for your kind comments! The card size is 4-Bar.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!