Saturday, February 21, 2015

Easter Pail

I created a shimmery background with Silver Peerless Watercolors and the Amuse Studio Papaya Splash Ink.  I put a droplets of Silver Peerless and a few drops of Papaya Splash onto an acrylic block.  I added a few drops of water and blended the two together.  I used watercolor paper for the Card Catalogue Stitched Tag Die.  The next picture shows a little more of the shimmer.  



Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Somebunny Loves You (Feb 2015 Collection)
Card stock:  Bristol watercolor paper, Sugar, Melon, Sage
Ink:  Papaya Splash Ink, Silver Peerless Watercolor, Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing, Water Brush Pen, Somebunny Loves You Die Set, Circle Nestabilities, Card Catalogue Stitched Tag Die (Feb 2015 Collection), Papaya Organdy Ribbon, Mini Paint Pail 3x3 (Feb 2015 Collection), Bunny Bum 5mm, Copic Marker, Grass Border Die

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! I live near A Muse headquarters and they were out of the bristol paper. I know I can get it other places, but is it the “smooth” surface or the “vellum” surface? Only the packaging can tell me since the description in the A Muse catalog and website doesn’t specify specifically, and without a pad at the shop to buy, I just don’t know which I’m looking for! Can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily. I used the Strathmore Bristol Vellum paper that Amuse Studio sells in the catalog. Hope this helps!

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!