Monday, March 9, 2015

Wonderful Windows once again


I can't get enough of this Wonderful Windows stamp set in the Amuse Studio March 2015 Collection.  It is so different and fun to use!  I started with Watercolor paper and used Splash Inks - Papaya and a touch of Grapefruit added water and then just smashed the piece of watercolor paper into the ink mixture.  I used my heat tool on the watercolor paper and then stamped the window with Archival Jet Black ink.  Then the piece laid on my desk for several days before I put the card together.  I wanted to try the dies - popping up the flowers added a nice dimension.

Amuse Studio Products:       SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Wonderful Windows (Mar 2015 Collection)
Card stock:  Watercolor Bristol, Fiesta 6x6 for the script patterned paper, Onyx, Slate
Ink:  Archival Jet Black, Papaya Splash, Grapefruit Splash
Other:  Wonderful Windows Die Set,  Copic Markers, 3D Adhesive

Wonderful Windows #SISF036  $21.99

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's a great layout and the watercolored background is great.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!