Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gift Card Holders

Linda at Amuse Studio created this cute gift card holder using the notched tag from the Tag Bundle Die set.  It looks great when paired with the Especially For You sentiment set and a glittered die cut snowflake! 

I wanted to try the idea out myself so here is what I came with for my gift card holder. 
Did you know that you can stamp on felt with Stazon Ink?   This was a quick and easy gift card holder and perfect for that Ugly Sweater party you'll be hosting!  The gift card that I inserted is in the shape of a Christmas tree so all you see is the top of the tree!  


Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Ugly & Bright
Card stock:  Vanilla, Candy Cane Stripe, Onyx
Ink:  Versamark, Jet Black Stazon
Other:  Cherry Felt, Tag Bundle Die Set, Ugly & Bright die set, White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!